Entry #3My handy pop

    Last weekend my we had a family gathering and everyone bring different foods. We all ate so much that I can smell my own breath. It really makes me so insecure to talk to anyone.Then I reach to my pocket and get my usual pop that I carry everywhere. As soon as I pop it into my mouth, the freshness makes my throat feel some icy cooling down with sweetness.The smaller the piece in your mouth the better your breath smell.The moment you have this little circle pack in your hand, you won't be able to stop yourself from putting it into your mouth do to the movement of those pieces that touch one and  another. It is all three different flavors in a pack. Each piece that you put into your mouth, you can taste all those three flavors which are watermelon, green apple and tangerine going around your mouth.  I get plenty of compliment because of the smell that comes out of my mouth every time I talk. This is totally amazing to describe where my handy pop makes me feel like myself again. where I can feel myself again talk to everyone without having to worry about stinky breath as long as I have my handy pop with me.Cannabis leaf texture marijuana leaf on ice frozen cubes background with a  flat vintage style in blue tones - Ampco Pumps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #9 McDonalds’ $1 menu

Entry #0 Get to know me better

Entry #1 Opinions