Entry #0 Get to know me better

      Entry #0 Get to know me better: {Wahida Ahmad}

To start off, take a look at my sweet youngest brother of the six the siblings, his name is Sait. Hi I'm Wahida, my life is way more than just a College student. I'm the oldest one in my siblings, and yes it's pretty challenging!! I'm going to be 20 on September 27, which is this upcoming month. I also work two different jobs which are group home care and a manager at Popeyes. Moving forward lets talk about my hobbies. I'm one of that person who likes to take pictures of the nature such as sunset, flowers, weathers and more. I also love cooking different kind of dish. Just like every other girls out there I love traveling too. Traveling and getting to learn different things around the world is such an AMAZING moments.

The Garden (Roses)


I'm an animal lover! boring me any animal I will treat them so well I promise. I have a cat 4 years old. I named it HERRA, which means diamond because it has those shinning eyes.  Being an animal lover is not always good. I said that just because I have an allergies to cats and dogs?!! it's really sucks but I never care much do to the loves my cats gives me everyday. I just have to take pills sometimes but its worth it. Those who loves anime will understand me. 


Being the oldest one in big family is really challenging. My goals are to be able to make my parents proud. I want to be the best example to my five other younger siblings. I'm now doing my pre regs classes for my bachelor degree of Register Nurse. Hopefully by next 3 years I'm all done with school and start working at medical field. One of my Goal is being able to help those who unwell.   
 

Comments

  1. Well as the youngest in my family I always was rebellious against my older siblings, but you seem nice. Working two jobs and going to college good on you!!! I hope you have sometime for yourself, especially sleeping. I have a great tip for you, as someone with animal allergies, try to keep yours cats indoors as much as possible (especially spring). Another tip, try and maintain your cat's fur everyday, if you want your cat Herra to be free. One last thing you're a manager at Popeyes! I hope they treat you well, from what I hear from working at fast food it's not the best working conditions. So, hopefully you become a successful nurse who helps the poor and needy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love animals as well, they really are a (wo)mans best friend. They bring out so much joy and light in one's life. I can't imagine 5 younger siblings, I have two and they are enough work. Lol. But I bet it is super fun and always an adventure. I really hope that the medical field works out for you and I am so glad you want to help those who are unwell, because God knows they need it, and you bringing them joy is just one of the many ways to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your name, its really unique. Also, I dont know if your first generation here, but if you are then I feel what you mean when you say its hard being the oldest. I really do hope you make your loved ones proud and get through this all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wahida, about being the best example to your five other younger siblings, that is good. It's going to help them to try to be better just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wahida! We have a lot in common! I love animals, traveling, taking pictures of everything, and I am also allergic to cats and dogs. But, that hasn't stopped me from living with my pet cats. And by the way, your little brother is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #9 McDonalds’ $1 menu

Entry #1 Opinions