Entry #1 Opinions

 TMZ

👍 One thing that I like about this blog is that they includes different type of features. Where you can find pictures, videos and some tours. although many people don't like revealing secrets, the worlds is full with people interest in gossip and news about others. TMZ would be the greatest blogs to check to get those information. This blog is well organized, so you can just type key words and it will directly take you to what you looking for. I personally love that I can search up about celebrities and other famous people rumors or true stories to read. For example typing on search bar of TMZ about celebrity click on "Justin Bieber". Amazing right?!




👎 Life Hacker

Although there's many wonderful information on this blog, I certainly did not like it. Do to the wording it makes the blogs look too much for audience because there's so much written rather than some examples, pictures or links. I prefer my blogs to be more specific and have all written and rest even. the link below will take it to blog.

 | LifeHacker






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #9 McDonalds’ $1 menu

Entry #0 Get to know me better