Entry #6 Moving from Malaysia to America.

 When I was in Malaysia, I really wished to go to school. When I see the kids are going to school, I feel so sad and I think that I can never be smart like them. The president won't let me go to school because my parents are from another country. Even though I was born there, they still don’t give me citizenship because my parents are from another country. If I went to school, they charged so much money that my dad couldn’t make it. My parents were sad because it has been 7 years since I was 6 years old, looking at other kids going to school and I can’t go. So, my parents decided to move to America.


On October 6, 2015, my parents are getting ready to move to America. I feel so scared to move because I thought that the people won't like me and I don’t know how to speak English. The next day, I saw my mom parking up the bags. I quickly ran to my best friend's house and I said goodbye to her, she hugged me and cried. I feel so bad that I will never find a kind friend like her. That night, me and my parents went to my grandma’s house to say goodbye, she gave me a kiss and cried. 


 It was on October 8, 2015, my first time getting in a huge airplane, and it was nice. After two days, we got to California, United States. My parents and I had to stay in a motel for a night. The next morning, we took another big airplane to go to Arizona. I like my new beautiful house. My first day of school was frightening. I thought the kids won’t like me because I can’t speak English. 


As Time went by, I learned how to speak English. I met a lot of good friends. They are all nice to me. All my teachers are also nice and they taught me English. I am so glad that I got to America.Today I’m so thankful to my parents for deciding to come to the United States for the sake of our education.

Around the world Images - Search Images on Everypixel

Comments

  1. ​Hey, Whida. These four new entries are looking pretty good. You have some good visual appeal with your text formatting and layout, and you incorporate some visuals. Keep working at that visual engagement for your reader. You present some interesting topics for discussion, and you are working your development of those topics. Keep digging deeper into social and cultural connections that help your readers relate and connect more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #9 McDonalds’ $1 menu

Entry #0 Get to know me better

Entry #1 Opinions